- Spelthorne Borough Council would like to take your child’s photograph at the workshop, for promotional purposes.
- These images may appear in our printed publications, on our website or on social media. To comply with the Data Protection Act 1998, we need your permission before we take any photographs of your child.
- Please note that websites can be seen throughout the world, and not just in the United Kingdom, where UK law applies.
- This form is valid for two years from the date of signing. Your consent will automatically expire after this time.
- We will not re-use any images after this time.
- We will not include details or full names (which means first name and surname) of any person in an image on our website, on social media, or in printed publications.
- We will not include any additional personal information on social media, on our website or in printed publications.